Lovely commutes today

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by brokenbetty, 19 May 2010.

1. brokenbetty

brokenbetty Über Member

Lovely sunshiney ride in, then riding home past pubs and bars with people sitting outside enjoying the warm summer evening. I rode slowly just to enjoy being outside ;)

2. PJ79LIZARD

PJ79LIZARD Über Member

It was nice this morning! It's not been too bad this week were having a pleasent dry spell, no doubt change the weekend! There's me glass half empty and all that lol

3. mcshroom

mcshroom Bionic Subsonic

Foggy and a little damp here today :blush:.

Yesterday was brilliant though. ;)

4. Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike CC Neighbourhood Police Constable

Trip out at 1030 am was lovely and warm. Just for a change my after dark trip home was pleasant too. First time in just a ss top after dark..

5. NigC

NigC New Member

Today was the warmest cycle in of the year by far. Shame I had to mess things up by running late and having to cycle so fast my sweat glands couldn't keep up :smile::tongue:

6. CharlieB

CharlieB Junior Walker and the Allstars

Ditto to all of that. How come it was much warmer this morning when the sun wasn't even out?

7. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Certainly the best morning so far for commuting - dull to start out, but brilliant sunshine from about half way. Nice and warm, so short sleve top was out. The guy I was chatting to on a Spesh Allez was a bit warm in his jacket

8. NigC

NigC New Member

Cloud cover at night acts in a similar way to a blanket. There's very little warmth from the sun when it's low in the sky.

9. J4CKO

J4CKO New Member

Lovely 18 miles on the way back, the Sun on my back and all the flies I could eat !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice