Lovely commutes today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brokenbetty

Über Member
Lovely sunshiney ride in, then riding home past pubs and bars with people sitting outside enjoying the warm summer evening. I rode slowly just to enjoy being outside ;)

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
It was nice this morning! It's not been too bad this week were having a pleasent dry spell, no doubt change the weekend! There's me glass half empty and all that lol

NigC

Today was the warmest cycle in of the year by far. Shame I had to mess things up by running late and having to cycle so fast my sweat glands couldn't keep up :smile::tongue:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Certainly the best morning so far for commuting - dull to start out, but brilliant sunshine from about half way. Nice and warm, so short sleve top was out. The guy I was chatting to on a Spesh Allez was a bit warm in his jacket

NigC

CharlieB said:
Ditto to all of that. How come it was much warmer this morning when the sun wasn't even out?

Cloud cover at night acts in a similar way to a blanket. There's very little warmth from the sun when it's low in the sky.

J4CKO

Lovely 18 miles on the way back, the Sun on my back and all the flies I could eat !

Top Bottom