Loving it! loving it! Loving it!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gaz Vickers

Hey Gaz, we are only a few miles apart. We will have to arrange a ride. Apparently it's easier if there are two of you! :bicycle:
Yeah, although you'd have to tow me! :laugh:, when i'm up and running i will be shouting from the roof tops! haha!.

Typhon

Congrats Dave, that's fantastic progress for just 4 weeks! I started 2 weeks ago and haven't got past the 15 mile barrier yet. I am going to blame that on the soreness though, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :biggrin:

OP
OP
Davehateshills

Davehateshills

Congrats Dave, that's fantastic progress for just 4 weeks! I started 2 weeks ago and haven't got past the 15 mile barrier yet. I am going to blame that on the soreness though, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :biggrin:

Typhon, I know exactly what you mean. The advice that the good people give on CC is spot on. I have a good pair of padded shorts and a 'tougher' derrière then I had some weeks ago. Keep at it! :eek:

monkeylc

Über Member
keep on going Dave :thumbsup: good stuff.
I've been doing 2-3 mile work run for the past 4 month and then did a 45 to Spalding last wed,loved it mate. (apart from the wind)
Amazing feeling when you sit down at night and think about just how far it was :bicycle:,just makes you want to do more mate.

Top Bottom