lovly day yesterday,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

paddypete

went a nice ride yesterday,wheather was great wend along the canal and explored some of the villages along the way,and then along a rough track though the thickest forest ever,and then got lost,but i found my way back in time for supper,but on the the way home i cut through an industrial estate and i was going along the main drag,and i seen a car coming along a side road on my left,he had to stop as there was a van just in front of me,but whe i was pasing i heard his wheels spin and he just missed my back wheel,i pulled up to have a word,but the t pot just drove away fast,thats what to expect from young a holes driving bmw's, not mature enough to be driving a fast car s,but i forgot these younger people know everything

young Ed

Veteran
unfortunately there isn't many drivers that will apologise and genuinely listen to and act upon your words in such a situation :sad:
unlikely but i expect there is one or two drivers out there that would just decide you're a nobber in their world and nut you!
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
paddypete

paddypete

unfortunately there isn't many drivers that will apologise and genuinely listen to and act upon your words in such a situation :sad:
unlikely but i expect there is one or two drivers out there that would just decide you're a nobber in their world and nut you!
Cheers Ed
if they try and nut me,they will be driving a wheel chair

Top Bottom