Lowering the Limit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Bruce said:
We may have greater succes if we treat the cause rather than just one conttibutory factor!
You mean like creating a lot more space for peds and a lot less space for motor vehicles and changing the law to bring us into line with the rest of europe where strict liability applies?

Bruce

And your evidence is where?...

Exactly the same response could have been posted to you, but do please enlighten me as to how you would be hurt if I were not to wear a helmet whilst motorcycling ?????????

Hi to you all out there.Is it me or has the ORIGINAL POST by StuatG been HIJACKED by a number of Ped' aphobics.The issue of Ped's on roadways with no footpaths is NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.Walk facing the oncoming traffic at or near the edge of the road,wear something Hi-Vis or bright.If in a group or are two only reduce to single file untill the traffic has passed.Keep your wits about you by not getting pissed which takes me back to the start of the post in the first place.Pedestrians that get hurt or killed under the influence of FALLING DOWN WATER are the Architects of their own rewards.Happy & Safe Riding (and walking if need be) to You All.

Top Bottom