LY54 WSU, Your an idiot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

A pair of chavs in a CCD Pumps Work van decided it would be fun to force me into a parked van this morning. I've rang the company and made a complaint but the person in HR wasn't there so I had to leave a message.

Be warned if you see this van to just pull over and let him pass.

walker said:
A pair of chavs in a CCD Pumps Work van decided it would be fun to force me into a parked van this morning. I've rang the company and made a complaint but the person in HR wasn't there so I had to leave a message.

Be warned if you see this van to just pull over and let him pass.

Nasty. Can you describe what happened and were you hurt at all? Obviously I hope not!

domtyler

Über Member
Bad luck Walker! :sad:

It is silly season out there on the roads at the moment, I had two dangerous close overtaking incidents this morning before making it to the City, then along Bishopsgate a double decker thought it would be nice to crush me, I gave a continuous blast on the Airzound which he ignored and kept coming deliberately and only stopped once I started banging on the side of his cab and screaming at him! :wacko::angry::smile::angry::biggrin::angry::biggrin:

I've had enough of this!

OP
OP
walker

walker

spindrift said:
CCD Pumps Ltd
Head Office, Works, Manufacturing, London Sales Office
Blackhorse Road
London
SE8 5HY

T: 020 8691 9666
F: 020 8691 7633
E: Details@ccdpumps.co.uk

Emergency hotline 24 hours 7 days a week
T: 020 8691 9666
Cheers Spinners, I've called them already.

I'm not hurt physically but I was mentally, but the opposite of what you might be thinking, I just wanted a little bit of revenge on these little bastards so called their employer.

It was a mad day on the roads today, I had 3 rows over idiotic drivers. why don't they just all get a bike.:wacko:

spindrift

If you have the reg you've got 'em bang to rights. from experience, employer's attitudes cary wildly, forgive the length:

Dear Sir

In a way I hope you will be able to tell me that the above van was stolen, since I find it hard to believe a paid employee of your company would behave in such a stupidly aggressive fashion.

At a few minutes past four yesterday afternoon, outside the building on Crown Street the driver of the above vehicle screeched to a halt beside a traffic warden. The driver bellowed over "Do you drive a car?" at the warden. The warden responded politely and evenly and your employee responded with a tirade of abuse and foul language, I mean this was a sustained verbal assault on the warden. Three or four people stopped to watch this encounter.

Your employee then screeched off, tyres burning, mounted the pavement with two wheels on the wrong side of the road to cut the corner and turned right to carry on up Crown Street to South Street. This is a 20 mph zone, children and mothers with prams often use this path. The witnesses and I walked over to the warden to see if he was alright, two of us had noted the registration and the traffic warden agreed we had the correct details.

This was the actions of a boy racer. I appreciate it must be frustrating to get a parking ticket but placing other people in danger because your driver was annoyed is not fair and not at all a good impression of your company. If your employee feels he can get away with threatening people and driving in such a intimidating manner then it suggests either your recruitment process or driver sanctions are not working.

I apologise for the length of this email but this man is going to kill someone and it is not fair for him to use quiet residential roads as his own personal racetrack, no matter how angry he must be at getting a ticket.

If you wish I can be contacted at this email address.

Best regards

The manager of the firm called soon after I sent the above email.

He said all their vans had GPS and tracking devices and after checking he confirmed that this was one of their drivers. The manager said they had 1100 drivers and they had won awards for safety and training.

The driver was sacked, the manager said.

NickM

Veteran
walker said:
.Be warned if you see this van to just pull over and let him pass.
Unless it's parked. In that case, slash its tyres.

OP
OP
walker

walker

02GF74 said:
phone company again umtil you can speek to somone.

report to police.

I've contacted the company again, I did get to speak to someone this time and I have asked him to contact me with the actions taken against the driver. I will leave it for now as I've not had great dealings with the police in the past.

Top Bottom