Lycra abuse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I must admit I lap up the nice legs comments, it's very flattering!

GrahamG said:
(I've never gone out without shorts over the top)

We get a fair few of the speedskaters wearing baggy "modesty shorts" over the top of their skinsuits. I always tease them for this, so cruel of me!

jiggerypokery

Über Member
I had a fantastic run in with a colleague a while back...
Kevin, portly & middle aged, bit pasty and takes the lift up to his 1st floor office as the stairs leave him a bit winded - as we met at the office entrance, he fresh from the car, me lycra clad and clip clopping up the steps - his riposte was not "Morning Stu" but " what the funk do you look like?". Manesha one of my Snr Eng's was behind us and piped up " He looks gorgeous and fit as funk Kev, and probably looks even better out of lycra than in, unlike you who look like a sack of shoot however I look at you...and I prefer not to!".

She got a pay rise shortly after...such a lovely girl :biggrin:

Andy Pandy

While standing outside the building cooling off, one of the girls walked passed, looked down at my shorts and said "Cold isn't it!".

Arch

Married to Night Train
jiggerypokery said:
I had a fantastic run in with a colleague a while back...
Kevin, portly & middle aged, bit pasty and takes the lift up to his 1st floor office as the stairs leave him a bit winded - as we met at the office entrance, he fresh from the car, me lycra clad and clip clopping up the steps - his riposte was not "Morning Stu" but " what the funk do you look like?". Manesha one of my Snr Eng's was behind us and piped up " He looks gorgeous and fit as funk Kev, and probably looks even better out of lycra than in, unlike you who look like a sack of shoot however I look at you...and I prefer not to!".

She got a pay rise shortly after...such a lovely girl :biggrin:

Excellent!:smile:

dondare

Über Member
Twenty Inch said:
I've had some very nice spontaneous compliments from female colleagues - who have then blushed and gone into pretty confusion.

All very flattering for a chap who has never considered himself particularly attractive.

"Twenty Inch...."

Andy Pandy said:
While standing outside the building cooling off, one of the girls walked passed, looked down at my shorts and said "Cold isn't it!".

You should have told her it was still big enough to make her eyes water!:biggrin: and then if she came back with another smart comment, you could always agree and say it would be like throwing a sausage down an alleyway. I said this to a woman once, she didn't take it very well!! (she started it)

walker

One of the women at work just literlally stares everytime I walk in with my cycle kit on. I wouldn't mind but she is old enough to be my mum and is an avid church goer, and I mean really godly

Top Bottom