Lycra meanie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Happy69

Happy69

Regular
I was maintaining the same slowish speed, she was in her 20s, blonde hair sticking out of her helmet

screenman

Legendary Member
I was maintaining the same slowish speed, she was in her 20s, blonde hair sticking out of her helmet

You always speed up when somebody overtakes you.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I was cycling today, a lycra wearing meanie, overtook me then turned left right in front of me, I just missed her

Maybe I was going too slow for her

That happened to me too once. My whole life flashed before my eyes. Scared me to death. Even my bike turned green.
I'm starting a new revolution. The Anti Left Turning Lycra Louts People's Liberation Army.
We'll get them all. I promise!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Was it Boudica?

Boudica was chosen as their leader. Tacitus records that she addressed her army with these words, "It is not as a woman descended from noble ancestry, but as one of the people that I am avenging lost freedom, my scourged body, the outraged chastity of my daughters," and concluded, "This is a woman's resolve; as for men, they may live and be slaves." (Wiki)

OP
OP
Happy69

Happy69

Regular
I've seen the lady again, I was in my van and I saw her on the other side of the dual carriageway, her bicycle looked very nice and expensive

Top Bottom