Lycra wrist warmers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
It really helps to keep my hands warm if I can keep my wrists warm - both on the bike & in general. I have some knitted wrist warmers but they are prone to attaching themselves to bits of velcro. My jacket & my gloves have velcro fastenings so I'm constantly unhooking the velcro from the wrist warmers.

I've only managed to find one type of lycra wrist warmer online - these So has anyone any experience of them or any other suggestions? These are a bit more than I'd like to pay but if they work then it'll be worth it. I need something that can go under gloves - so not too bulky - and are easy to put on with normal clothes. I don't want something that stretches so far up my arm I need to undress to put them on.

It's started to get a bit chilly round here so I need to get something sorted...

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
How about Lycra arm warmers from Planet X? Under everything? Cut them in half and hem them and you get 4.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Cut up an old pair of tights?

OP
OP
annedonnelly

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll have a try modifying a pair of socks but I wonder if they might unravel. Worth a try before I spend £25 anyway.

@Katherine Gloves tucked into my sleeves are great until I need to take the gloves off :sad: I'm looking for a solution that will allow for unlocking the bike, paying for stuff in shops, getting my keys out of my pocket, etc.

Top Bottom