Mac is going to love this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Old timer

Über Member
Remember my marathon 1st time out puncture(can he ever forget) Well I punctured on my evans a couple of weeks ago and because the tyres were new i plump for the slime inserts and tubes. Yeh! I just punctured the rear:biggrin:

BTW! other than that first unlucky puncture the Marathons seem to be holding up(Oh No, I`ve pushed my luck again)

One good thing, i must have punctured last week sometime and the tyre was still almost rideable so the slime did get me home.

Q. can you repair slime filled tubes? and can you see any reason not to use them inside the Marathons?

Cheers

Dave

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
You're the man Dave:biggrin: I though the slime tubes self repaired and you just needed to top up the air again...otherwise the slime stuff would just keep spilling out.

OP
OP
Old timer

Old timer

Über Member
MacB said:
You're the man Dave:biggrin: I though the slime tubes self repaired and you just needed to top up the air again...otherwise the slime stuff would just keep spilling out.

Well, I`ve blown it up again so we will see in the morning. I`ve ordered a couple of Marathons anyway.

Dave

Top Bottom