Mad Moggie

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Yes. Utterly.

One of mine wades in the bath water as it empties. And stalks birds when she is inside and they are in the garden. And seems to think she can type on the keyboard when I am online (I have blamed her for wiggle and ribble orders in the past :o).

Keith Oates

Janner
Noodley said:
Yes. Utterly.

One of mine wades in the bath water as it empties. And stalks birds when she is inside and they are in the garden. And seems to think she can type on the keyboard when I am online (I have blamed her for wiggle and ribble orders in the past :wink:smile:.

You mean she also rides a bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had just filled in an order for Prendas, I was just wondering if I really wanted the stuff, when up jumps puss, and puts her foot straight on the "enter" key. I am now the owner of a Gazelle team woollen jersey, which doesn't quite fit.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Hover Fly said:
I had just filled in an order for Prendas, I was just wondering if I really wanted the stuff, when up jumps puss, and puts her foot straight on the "enter" key. I am now the owner of a Gazelle team woollen jersey, which doesn't quite fit.
Silly insect, why were you dressing as a gazelle? :ohmy:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Tony said:
Oh gods I was worried there......

My old ginger tom used to use the toilet....
never heard it called that before…

Top Bottom