Maddux R3.0 wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi, I have the above on a Cannondale Synapse Tiagra that I purchased last year under the cycletowork scheme. I`ve had the odd bust spoke on the rear wheel and to be fair, the shop from where I picked it up from have always repaired for free.

Now that it`s over a year old and presumably out of warranty, I`m thinking of any up-grade so any recommendations. Bearing in mind, the bike cost less than £1000, what should I realistically looking at?

uclown2002

Guru

uclown2002

Guru
I don't think £300 is unreasonable depending on the funds available; suspect you will have to spend a few hundred to notice a difference.

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
It`s not so much as noticing a difference with regards to speed, I just want something less likely to suffer from broken spokes. And for the record, I`m 13st exactly

uclown2002

Guru
It`s not so much as noticing a difference with regards to speed, I just want something less likely to suffer from broken spokes. And for the record, I`m 13st exactly
In that case Shimano R501s are hard to beat. :- http://www.merlincycles.com/shimano...+Road+Wheels&gclid=COHK-vC708QCFUoCwwod0VwANQ

Top Bottom