Magic Eye posters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roley poley

Über Member
I'm sure that people like you think that those of us who tell you that we can see the hidden images are either mad or taking the p*ss! :laugh:

I struggled a few times when those pictures first became popular but once you've got the knack it doesn't take long to see the hidden object(s).

It never ceases to amaze me how obvious the objects are once you've perceived them, having seen no sign of them a few moments before!
I like Escher and optical illusions and enjoy the brain flip when the cube stands out the page then sinks in the page or is a flat line drawing .Would love some medical student to put a brain scanner on some one when they do see the illusion to find which bits fire when you get it cause it aint happening in my head :unsure:

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Wow, not done one of those for decades and after a few seconds it snapped out at me perfectly :becool:

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
I have never been able to see them, despite knowing what I am looking for. I am very good at rolling my tongue though, so I see that as compensation,
It took me ages to get it too, I think part of the problem was that even though I knew 'what' I was looking for, I was unprepared for how it would appear once I got it. I found one that was 'easy' and After that, it made any after a lot easier.

I cannot roll my tongue, so I needed this

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Could anybody outline the giraffe please? I might be able to see it then.
Can you see it now?

36B299B0-76C9-40D9-AB11-6E0A85926769.jpeg

Chris S

Legendary Member
Sorry, I still can't see it. I found this on Wikipedia though:
The viewer must diverge their eyes in order to see a hidden three-dimensional image within the pattern... A vergence is the simultaneous movement of both eyes in opposite directions to obtain or maintain single binocular vision.
I couldn't do this during my eye test either.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Sorry, I still can't see it. I found this on Wikipedia though:
The viewer must diverge their eyes in order to see a hidden three-dimensional image within the pattern... A vergence is the simultaneous movement of both eyes in opposite directions to obtain or maintain single binocular vision.
I couldn't do this during my eye test either.

The easier method is to hover your cursor over the image and reveal the alt text for it. 🙂

3d_image.jpg

If anyone plans posting further examples, at least change the filename so as not to give it away!

Top Bottom