Magic shine lights- magic customer service!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
A couple of winters ago I was cycling home from work along the Coton cycle path (where I fell off the other day...) and a bloke in front of me had an amazing rear light. I caught him up and asked what on earth it was, and he said Magic shine.
Once I was ready to purchase, I did, and ever since I have been chuffed with its performance.
Yesterday I decided to charge it up as the nights are drawing in ( after mrs Dave found the charger, it was where she said it was....)
Alas, the switching mechanism was a bit stiff so I gave it some GT85. I came home this afternoon and gave it some more. Once I had done this I sent Magic Shine an email asking for any suggestions.
Within half an hour I had a reply saying "sorry, this sometimes happens. Yours is within guarantee, we'll send you a new one out..."

It is such a refreshing change to email a company and come away with a warm, fuzzy feeling rather than my usual expletive laden tirade!

So, if you need a great light from a great company- Magic Shine get my vote.

*and I have no link to them, before anyone says it!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I assume you bought from one of the UK companies. If you import them you don't get the guarantee, but they are much cheaper.

OP
OP
Dave 123

Dave 123

Legendary Member
how much????? for a light - what next?? a crystal cut chandelier for your handlebars :thumbsup:

I was thinking more panda pelt saddle cover, there might be one just the right size in Scotland soon....

Top Bottom