Magicshine Seemee 200 rear light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Ive been trying to find a solution for my Super Galaxy so I can run a decent rear light whilst also running a saddlebag.

I have just been fastening a light to the bag, but it's not very satisfactory and all the mudguard mounted options are either replaceable battery or dynamo.

After some extensive research the mounting options for the magicshine rear lights seemed to have the most opportunities to modify them. Here is the initial result, I think long term I could design a 3d printed version with better mounting to the guard but for now this is perfect.

Had it's first trial run including some pretty bumpy stuff and it didn't budge. Seems to be nice and bright and the sleep mode when you stop for an extended time is great.

Thought it was worth posting as an option for people.

https://magicshineuk.com/product/seemee-200/

IMG_20221230_093712.jpg

IMG_20221230_093719.jpg

IMG_20221230_093727.jpg

tinywheels

Über Member
aren't saddle bag's so last century?

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Ive been trying to find a solution for my Super Galaxy so I can run a decent rear light whilst also running a saddlebag.

I have just been fastening a light to the bag, but it's not very satisfactory

View attachment 672712

View attachment 672713

View attachment 672714
@GeekDadZoid thought I’d share my solution for fitting lights to a saddle bag . Ok not elegant but it works. Yes it is a section of handle bar , I did buy some aluminium tubing for another bag .

DB82DBA4-6F10-497F-B781-0D6A3B75BB40.jpeg

OP
OP
GeekDadZoid

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
@GeekDadZoid thought I’d share my solution for fitting lights to a saddle bag . Ok not elegant but it works. Yes it is a section of handle bar , I did buy some aluminium tubing for another bag .

View attachment 673140

I like that solution, I have two three different bags I use depending on the ride type so wanted something bike mounted. But I might do that for my add on lights.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
I like that solution, I have two three different bags I use depending on the ride type so wanted something bike mounted. But I might do that for my add on lights.
Thanks . The difference your idea is well designed and executed ,mine was a quick bodge . Although after 20 years I haven’t come up with a better solution . I did need to use front light brackets when using Smart or Cateye rear lights.

Top Bottom