Magnatom's Helmet Camera Setup!

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by magnatom, 22 Apr 2010.

1. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

Aye, I have to be careful what I look at in the summer in case my wife looks at the footage! :evil::biggrin:

2. DrSquirrel

DrSquirrel Guest

Does the 405 power the camera or you use the "AA battery" pack?

I had the DVR2 recently but was really disappointed with it so ended up sending it back :/

3. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

The camera is powered separately. I have (and wit is included in the sale) a dedicated 2000mhA li-ion battery pack that can power the camera. I also have connectors that allow you to power both the archos and the camera from the same battery. I generally don't do this, but if you bought a more powerful battery (http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/power_for_bullet_cam.htm) like the 12V 8400mah battery then you could film for quite a while. (The connector I mention are the 12V to 5V converter and the splitter)

4. PM sent.

5. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

Still for sale folks! ;)

6. DrSquirrel

DrSquirrel Guest

Thanks for the info mate, I'm not sure if I am going to be buying anything sadly, although I was before I am holding off a bit for the next month.

Do you have a pic of everything that is included? That would help people understand more what is included :smile:

7. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

I'll see if I can sort that out.:smile:

8. Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike CC Neighbourhood Police Constable

I shall talk v. nicely to Mrs Vike, maybe offer her a speacial foot massage...make sure the housework is done....and I may PM you later.

9. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

xx(

It would be going to a good home as well, as I'm sure you'd put it to good use! :wacko:

10. Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike CC Neighbourhood Police Constable

Sorry Mags, Having spoken to Mrs Vike, it's a no. As she pointed out....My word (unfortunately) carries a bit more weight than Joe Publics. And I've only had 3 incidents of note in a year of commuting!

11. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

We know who wears the trousers in that household.....:becool:

No worries. Hmm. Maybe I need to try selling this on bus forums! :smile:

12. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

Ok. This is my absolutely my last reduction. £110. It's a steal!!!:ohmy:

13. thomas

thomas the tank engine

I think it's worth saying, that for £110 it is a bargain. I paid about that for my atc2000 and bits a few years ago. The muvi cost around £80-100 with the accessories and cards and things.

I'd offer you a cheeky £80 for it, but I'd only be buying it to try and haggle with you :biggrin:

Mags, for £20 you can put a video advert on my channel for the camera :sad:...that's only 16 pence a subscriber : )

14. OP
    OP
    magnatom

magnatom Guest

Ha! maybe I should be renting out space on my videos....mmmmm. :sad:

15. PrettyboyTim

PrettyboyTim New Member

I kind of feel I should buy it so I can keep up the tradition of receiving your old cameras... :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice