Majorca cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Anton

I am thinking of having a week on my own cycling in Majorca. I am going to try and do it cheap. can anyone reccomend anywhere to stay? I was thinking Pollensa as I have heard people say you can join up with cycling groups from there.

T4tomo

Guru
Indeed,probably a good shout if you are on your own. Most of the bike hire places have rides out going off in the morning

Yeah, Puerto Pollensa is the place for you. Hire a bike from Bruce at Pro Cycle Hire. There's a group rides from there every morning or there's also a good group goes from Tolos every morning - can be a bit fast depending who's out, ie. can be ex-pros or very good amateur riders.
Alternatively if you want to go with a well organised, friendly company I recommend Sunvelo, have a look at their website

Dave 123

Legendary Member
We have just come back. We stayed in Sa Pobla, real Mallorca, not tourist Mallorca. Ideal for mountains or the plain.
We used Airb&b website and stayed with a young lady called Xisca who behind the facade of a typical town house had a New York style loft! The accomodation was cheap and good.
2gocycling dropped our bikes to us and collected for 20Euro

screenman

Legendary Member
Unless they remove that "certain charm".....

That is always a worry, but if the staff stay the same it should be fine, and the no swimming pool makes it a nicer place.

Top Bottom