Makes me smile

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DougieAB

Getting the messages
On my morning commute I pass another cyclist who wears a white helmet, as it has been dark since I started to see this person I haven't seen his/her face, all I see is a nod of the white helmet as we pass and I nod back. Always makes me smile :smile: , it's nice that we can still acknowledge each other even though we can't see much more than a nodding head. What makes you smile on your commute?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
do they even have a face and you wait till it gets colder and they start wearing a more layers

dodd82

I ride past a McDonalds onto my way to work. Now, consider that this is approx. 7.30am - there are people driving out of the turning, immediately waiting at a set of lights, where they proceed to stuff their face with something wonderfully healthy.

Sometimes I catch the eye of that person as we both wait at the lights... I think you can visibly see the regret in some people's eyes, as they realise that we are at opposite ends of the 'fitness' scale at that particular moment!

donnydave

Über Member
it makes me smile when I see the guy pedalling with his heels with his knees up by his ears overtake everyone on one section of my journey.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Makes me smile when someone MGIF's me and has to slam on hard or go into the back of another vehicle. i instantly thing "you'll need to change them pants pal"
heh

nathanicola

When i over take the car sat in the traffic that over took me 5 miles back up the road.

Top Bottom