Making space..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

billy1561

BB wrecker
Fed up of my bike bits being located all over the house, stuff like 5 pairs of gloves 2 helmets, numerous buffs spare lights etc.. so time to make room for them.
Found a kitchen cupboard that seemed to be full of ramdom bits and thought it was ideal. So out went the flour, sauces, tins of veg, dried pasta etc and not got a perfectly organised 3 shelfs of bike stuff.
Not sure my OH will be thrilled when she gets home from work tho :whistle:

sidevalve

Über Member
Brave man.

OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
Proof :laugh:

IMG_2280.JPG

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
So now are you going to store the flour etc all over the house instead?;)

Now why didn't i get a heads up about those... I could be on my second now :laugh:
just eating my 3rd. have the I'm hungry feeling today... should you want to come around, I could always ride back with you to Dutton where I have to be at 2pm! saves the tidying problems!

Edit: and I am Dusty sitting as well. he is in the missing his owner stage with the pathetic rub my tummy paw up pose!

OP
OP
B

billy1561

BB wrecker
just eating my 3rd. have the I'm hungry feeling today... should you want to come around, I could always ride back with you to Dutton where I have to be at 2pm! saves the tidying problems!

Edit: and I am Dusty sitting as well. he is in the missing his owner stage with the pathetic rub my tummy paw up pose!
Bit short notice sorry, got some cakes to bake amongst other things to do today...
Think i'll give the bike a wipe down too.

Top Bottom