Mallorca training camps, or any other

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albal

Guru
Booked a flight to Gran Canaria £54 return , end of Jan. Bike hire around 29 Eur per day. Looking to book end March to Mallorca flights currently £45 return.

OP
OP
Simon_m

Simon_m

Guru
Hi again, just about all sorted. One last question some of you might be able to reply an answer to.

Just about to book hotel and the particular hotel I want to stay in says that all bikes have to be left in the hotel garage. I don't like the idea, (and I'm sure my insurance company wouldn't either), of leaving my bike unchained in their shared garage. It is open to anyone who has a key which cane be collected from reception. Thanks

OP
OP
Simon_m

Simon_m

Guru
lol yes well i am emailing a few different ones now to find out if they will, then i can go back to the original one and say I can stay at "XX" because we can keep the bikes in the room and see what happens. Ive kept bikes in rooms previously, you have too?

Insurance company just replied:

" If the hotel books the bikes in and out and manages who has access it would be fine to leave it unlocked but if anyone has access you need to take a lock with you for it to be covered. or persuade them to let you take it to your room"

next email
" It does sound like the access to this bike store is controlled to some extent. Assuming the hotel is strict on who they give the key to, it should be fine but inside of course would be preferable."

lol yes well i am emailing a few different ones now to find out if they will, then i can go back to the original one and say I can stay at "XX" because we can keep the bikes in the room and see what happens. Ive kept bikes in rooms previously, you have too?

Insurance company just replied:

" If the hotel books the bikes in and out and manages who has access it would be fine to leave it unlocked but if anyone has access you need to take a lock with you for it to be covered. or persuade them to let you take it to your room"

next email
" It does sound like the access to this bike store is controlled to some extent. Assuming the hotel is strict on who they give the key to, it should be fine but inside of course would be preferable."

I have used two different hotels in Majorca (Maritimo and Viva Tropic) both required bikes to be stored in their storage area. At both locations everything was absolutely fine.

Top Bottom