Man bags

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
wafflycat said:
Top Man.. posh! Good grief. Standards have most definitely fallen.:ohmy: Top Shop/Top Man were always the err... cheap fashion end of the high street retailers back in the 80s. Cheap & cheerful. :biggrin:

Waffly - can't say I've ever seen anything posh in a UK high street. I stopped going to them ages ago cos they are all tat, sometimes expensive tat, but tat nonetheless.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Depends on your high street.

I live near Bond Street, so plenty classy here thanks!!!!

Noodley

ivancarlos said:
I remember a thread about these on C+. Saw a feature on breakfast tv this morning where Louise Rednapp interviewed chap(?) on the street about his fashion sense and he was rather proud of his £900 YSL bag. A bit extreme is it not? I still think that men should be wearing hats rather than spending their money on fillies' accessories don't you think?

At least we now know Joe Sacco is alive and well...and appearing on breakfast TV.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
An army surplus satchel type thing is just about acceptable for carting afore mentioned lunch down the pit. Otherwise a gentleman may only carry a small rucksack. Anybody carrying a man bag should be flogged, put in the stocks and then exiled to somewhere where fashion is writ large like France or Italy.
Big soft girls!!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
OK (apart from the colour :o)
monsoon_bag.jpg

Not OK
zoomer.jpg

man bags are for metropoofs!

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
£900 for a bag ? He's as mental and deluded as those women who spend that or more on a bag and own a number of the things. I'd guess he also had the silly, very expensive 'dragged through a hedge backwards' hairdo with the one splodge of bleached hair that makes it look like a large bird has taken a dump on you ? And one of those stripy scarves that they wrap tightly round and round their necks with the short ends sticking out ?

Top Bottom