Man Down To His Last $30 Wins $258m...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Chris Shaw — a 29-year-old tattooed father of three who was raised by his grandparents in rural southern Missouri — came forward Thursday as the winner of the 10th-largest Powerball jackpot ever. Shaw said he had just $28.96 left in his bank account.

picture.php

I'm not one to pre-judge but after getting his teeth fixed I rec he's gonna buy a new truck, a case of sipping whiskey and sit on his back porch eating sour belly and corn fries listening to some fancy banjer pickin' on his 8-track, y'all.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Is that the real Cletus Delroy Spuckler?

cletus-simpsons.jpg

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
threebikesmcginty said:
Chris Shaw — a 29-year-old tattooed father of three who was raised by his grandparents in rural southern Missouri — came forward Thursday as the winner of the 10th-largest Powerball jackpot ever. Shaw said he had just $28.96 left in his bank account.

picture.php

I'm not one to pre-judge but after getting his teeth fixed I rec he's gonna buy a new truck, a case of sipping whiskey and sit on his back porch eating sour belly and corn fries listening to some fancy banjer pickin' on his 8-track, y'all.

Good on him, an all, if that's the case.

Noodley

threebikesmcginty said:
....but after getting his teeth fixed I rec he's gonna buy a new truck, a case of sipping whiskey and sit on his back porch eating sour belly and corn fries listening to some fancy banjer pickin' on his 8-track, y'all.

It's what I'd be doing!

darkstar

If he was in that financial situation through sheer bad luck or something out of his control then good luck to him. If he's had a lifetime of not working, wasting money etc then i think that money could go to those more deserving. Hope it's the first one.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Good luck to the fella, I hope it brings him more years of happiness.

PaulB

Legendary Member
It's funny really as only last week, I was down to my last £258m and I won £30 on a orse. Coinkidinky or what?

Top Bottom