Man on Jet Ski

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
Well, thats nothing. When my plane crashed I had to chop off one of my own legs and hollow it out use as a canoe, and paddled to Mombasa, and still made it to the Officers Club in time for a whick G and T.
i could go on but we both know that we survived .

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
clid61

clid61

Veteran
Ah - you watch the Repair Shop ...:huh:
Yup thought it a good anology

classic33

Leg End Member
i could go on but we both know that we survived .
One man set out to break quarantine regulations, set out on what he thought was going to be a one hour journey(It took over four). He abandoned the jet ski, prompting an air-sea search and rescue. He should have the cost of that alone passed onto him.

Others had to risk their lives looking for him, whilst he was safe on land. Like walkers who go out totally unprepared for the conditions, as he was, sometimes leaving equipment behind them. Stupid and irresponsible on that part alone.

Edited to reflect the post quoted.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Best bit is that now Captain Pugwash is in prison his new chick has a month to cop off with another feller ;)

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Was he apprehended by @Drago 's aquatic buddies?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
The guy was a pratt. No jet ski experience and setting off in winter just to get his leg over. She is as thick as him. She thought it was a loving gesture. Managed to get to shore and walk 15 miles, lied to the police as to his address. The headline could easily have been "Chav lost at sea" had things gone wrong.

PaulB

Legendary Member
He's a top man in my book. There'll be a film on this in the future, I'd offer it to James McAvoy, and a best-selling book of his intrepid adventures all too rare in this day and age. It's cheered more people up than there are po-faced scowlers to sit there tutting.

Reactions: gbb
He was released before Christmas I think but booted off the island.
He's already got two kids that he was happy to abandon at Christmas time. Just seems very selfish to me.
Anyone with any sense would know that people would be out searching for his jet ski - he left the car and trailer where he set off.
Complete nob.

Top Bottom