Manchester - Llandudno 2016 : Saturday April 23...for Harry, England and St George

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
It was great to meet some of you. Sorry I couldn't make it to Llandudno, the legs are not up to it yet due to lack of cycling this year and also the fact that you are all faster than me, especially up the hills. Enjoy your evening and rest.

Jaykun85

On last train home then a tortureas *cough*twominuteflatcyclehone*cough*
Was a great day riding with u lot really feel like I achieved something
Especially over the hilly bits. Sorry I couldn't stay over but maybe in the next one I will :smile:

First group ride
First 100km [yep I'm going metric to claim my first century :tongue:]

Hope u all have a good night out in the glamorous Llandudno

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
It was great to meet some of you. Sorry I couldn't make it to Llandudno, the legs are not up to it yet due to lack of cycling this year and also the fact that you are all faster than me, especially up the hills. Enjoy your evening and rest.

Good to meet you, sorry to hear you couldn't make it. If you couldn't make I certainly wouldn't.

BTW the wind back to Pretatyn was lighter.

mythste

Veteran

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 378

Wobblers

Euthermic
Back home at last, and my feet are finally thawing out! Nice to see both old faces and new.

@nickyboy, take it from me you don't want to cycle home! Take the train, you'll thank yourself later.

Off to bed now. I may be some time....

Last edited:

Tony OKeefe

Thanks for letting us tag along everyone! Really enjoyed the ride and beers last night. We are having our complementary breakfast at half 8 here then shall roll down to Weatherspoons to see if anyone is knocking about for the ride back.

si_c

Guru
Thanks for letting us tag along everyone! Really enjoyed the ride and beers last night. We are having our complementary breakfast at half 8 here then shall roll down to Weatherspoons to see if anyone is knocking about for the ride back.
I'll probably be heading back around half 9 so might meet you there

mythste

Veteran
Eaten the humongous wethetspoons brekkie. No other cyclists around so back to travelodge.

Will pop back in a few minutes to see if anyone around. If not I'll set off meandering back to Glossop. You racing snakes can catch me up

I'm gonna grab a butty from somewhere and then just start following the cycle route round and see how far I get. Sleep seemed more important than a weatherspoons brekkie! Hopefully catch you up

Top Bottom