Manchester - Llandudno 2016 : Saturday April 23...for Harry, England and St George

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jaykun85

And it shall be Boaty McBoatface

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Did I miss the group photo taken by the techno-numpty at Weaverham @Katherine ? Or did she never actually press the right button?

Rather sneakily posted in the "My Ride Today" thread

upload_2016-5-2_13-18-59.png

Roll call (L to R)

Brounsley's friend, BRoulnsley's friend, BRounsley, BRounsley's friend, Doughnut, mythste, si_c, diddydods, me, theclaud, mike3121, leaway2, leaway2 jnr, rich p, Jaykun 85, tommaguzzi

Wanda2010 is either inside the café or is standing behind a normal sized person. Katherine is presumably helping the technophobe to use the camera phone. Not sure where the German lady (sorry name escapes me) is

Last edited:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Wanda2010 is either inside the café or is standing behind a normal sized person. Kathryn is presumably helping the technophobe to use the camera phone

The former. She had posed for what she thought was the actual photograph, and gone back to finish her tea while the Weaverham photo artiste fixed and mounted the daguerreotype.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Excuse the diversion, but @YahudaMoon - what kind of mudguards do you have on your bike? Mine were annoying me and I was eyeing up yours with something as close to envy as one can muster over a mudguard...

Excuse the diversion, but @YahudaMoon - what kind of mudguards do you have on your bike? Mine were annoying me and I was eyeing up yours with something as close to envy as one can muster over a mudguard...
More than that creak from the left hand pedal or the rudely noisy freehub which scares crows out of trees?

YahudaMoon

Über Member

Hi

Im using the old French mudguard by Salmon

Here

http://www.cyclesdsalmon.com/gardebouevelocarbone2016.html

The good thing about them is they'll fit any race bike with no clearance for guards, you just need the conversion kit or make your own

The only UK retailer that I know of is Mudguard Man who mails them. not sure if he's still up and running, I used him a few times and can be cranky if you ask any questions

Can't find a link for him, sorry

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Hi

Im using the old French mudguard by Salmon

Here

http://www.cyclesdsalmon.com/gardebouevelocarbone2016.html

The good thing about them is they'll fit any race bike with no clearance for guards, you just need the conversion kit or make your own

The only UK retailer that I know of is Mudguard Man who mails them. not sure if he's still up and running, I used him a few times and can be cranky if you ask any questions

Can't find a link for him, sorry
I thought you had made them yourself :whistle:

Not something I would have expected a female to be envious of......

Top Bottom