Manchester to Blackpool Night Ride 29-30th September 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As everyone requested it - These are peoples rider numbers:
Andy Baker: 0037
DC Lane: 0145
SquareDaff: 0152
Powered by Porridge: 0171
Jodee1kenobi: 0260
LegsRSore: 0410
Gez73: 0686
craven2354: 0693
SportMonkey: 0765
middleagecyclist: 0823

Is anyone doing this?
Have just signed up for this as my 1st foray into the world of charity cycle rides.
I must be mad - that's a nights sleep I'm sacrificing :banghead:

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Blackpool, at night, In Sept?

It will be BLOODY cold mate

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've signed up.

The information pack arrived earlier this month - does anyone know if there's a requirement to fundraise? I'm not planning to, given the big event I'm doing this year.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I've signed up.

The information pack arrived earlier this month - does anyone know if there's a requirement to fundraise? I'm not planning to, given the big event I'm doing this year.

Not had mine yet.... Hunmmm

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Bobrin

Does anyone know the detailed route yet?

DCLane

I fancied this last year but the logistics of getting back from Blackpool at 3.30/4.00am put me off..

The logistics for me are to ride back to the Trafford Centre, where I'm leaving the car. Simples ... ^_^

I thought about leaving it at Blackpool and going down during the day as well, with the return trip being the M2B night ride.

The logistics for me are to ride back to the Trafford Centre, where I'm leaving the car. Simples ... ^_^

I thought about leaving it at Blackpool and going down during the day as well, with the return trip being the M2B night ride.
Yeah but.............................................................your a mileage monster DC :laugh:

It's an idea though I'll give you that. I'll see how I get on with my first century ride in August. If that goes well I'll consider doing it there and back. It would actually be a shorter ride back for me as I could just go straight back to Bolton.

DCLane

Yeah but.............................................................your a mileage monster DC :laugh:

It's an idea though I'll give you that. I'll see how I get on with my first century ride in August. If that goes well I'll consider doing it there and back. It would actually be a shorter ride back for me as I could just go straight back to Bolton.

Not really a mileage monster - yes, I do 60-80 mile runs but I've never gone over the 100. That's scheduled for next weekend/weekend after.

Blackpool-Bolton's just a hop, skip and a crank turn.

Top Bottom