Manchester to the Arctic Circle: Charity cycle for Christies

Discussion in 'Charity Rides and Cycling Events' started by sunjihai17, 18 Apr 2010.

1. sunjihai17

sunjihai17 New Member

Hi guys.

I am planning to cycle from Manchester to Tromso in the Norwegian Arctic Circle in June 2010, in a bid to raise money for the Christies NHS Trust. It is a trip of around 2,500 miles. The route will take us via Dover/Calais, Copenhagen, Malmo and then onwards and upwards into the Arctic Circle! Christies are opening a new Patient Treatment Centre in Manchester and need £13million worth of donations to do so. I am attempting to raise £2,000 towards this cause.

If you would like to donate any money towards the building of the new Patient Treatment Centre then you can do here:
    http://www.justgiving.com/Thom-Partridge

If you would like to answer any questions regarding the cycle then you can email me at richwilson_39@hotmail.com or on this thread. We have a blog at www.arcticbikeride.com and there are other pieces of information on here such as a route map, pictures and information on Christies.

Thanks for reading. Any donation, however small or great will be hugely appreciated.

Richard Wilson

2. Millhouse

Millhouse New Member

Hey I'm planning a ride at the moment to copenhagen, I were tempted to steal your route but seen as your going virtually when I plan to, would you mind if i tagged along?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice