Manchester to the Arctic Circle: Charity cycle for Christies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sunjihai17

Hi guys.

I am planning to cycle from Manchester to Tromso in the Norwegian Arctic Circle in June 2010, in a bid to raise money for the Christies NHS Trust. It is a trip of around 2,500 miles. The route will take us via Dover/Calais, Copenhagen, Malmo and then onwards and upwards into the Arctic Circle! Christies are opening a new Patient Treatment Centre in Manchester and need £13million worth of donations to do so. I am attempting to raise £2,000 towards this cause.

If you would like to donate any money towards the building of the new Patient Treatment Centre then you can do here:
http://www.justgiving.com/Thom-Partridge

If you would like to answer any questions regarding the cycle then you can email me at richwilson_39@hotmail.com or on this thread. We have a blog at www.arcticbikeride.com and there are other pieces of information on here such as a route map, pictures and information on Christies.

Thanks for reading. Any donation, however small or great will be hugely appreciated.

Richard Wilson

Millhouse

Hey I'm planning a ride at the moment to copenhagen, I were tempted to steal your route but seen as your going virtually when I plan to, would you mind if i tagged along?

Top Bottom