Manchester velodrome Sat 18th Feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
I would be interested to give a go on 21st April or 29th April if that happens.
Ok Beaker I will give you a shout when I find out what's available.:thumbsup:

Paul_L

Über Member
hi Colly, sorry you had to cancel last week's session. I should be up for any of the April dates you've mentioned. I did my first taster session last week and am keen on doing it again soon so as not to lose confidence.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
hi Colly, sorry you had to cancel last week's session. I should be up for any of the April dates you've mentioned. I did my first taster session last week and am keen on doing it again soon so as not to lose confidence.

Just seen this. I'm waiting for the next set of dates to become available. The bookings office are e mailing me them as soon as they are available. This would be May and June. When I get them I will post up a thread with some possible dates. To be honest all the best slots go very fast so I might just select a couple of likely looking dates and book them anyway. Probably Saturdays.

Suggestions as to days/times/pm or am might be helpful.

Edwards80

Über Member
HolyNecroPost_759032.jpg

This was for Feb this year :biggrin: I'd definitely be up for another group session though. I have a few "improver" sessions booked already for this month :smile:

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
If you do pull the ride, the disappointed CC members on your list would be welcome to join the rest of the CycleChat crew on the mini-Northwest Passage audax from Rochdale instead! :thumbsup:

I fancy doing the Mini one this year , i tend to shy away from Audaxes as i am usless at map reading, but looking at the route i pretty much know all the roads its on.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I fancy doing the Mini one this year , i tend to shy away from Audaxes as i am usless at map reading, but looking at the route i pretty much know all the roads its on.
GPS is your friend! :thumbsup:

You are well-placed for riding to and from event HQ. There are a few threads where we have discussed previous editions of the mini-NWP if you want to search for them.

It is highly unlikely that I will be well enough and fit enough to be riding that kind of distance by Feb. 2013 though I am still hoping that I will be okay later in the year.

Top Bottom