Mario Cipollini, drag queen?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just got back from a weeks hols in Italy. Had a couple days of rain so turned on the tv to pass some time.
So I came across a celeb type talent show where it seemed that Italian celebs were challenged to learn a new "skill" over a week and then perform head to head with another celeb on the show. A couple did trampolining a very attractive couple of ladies did burlesque but my ears pricked up when I heard Marios name and thought surely it can`t be the same one. Well sure enough Mario came on and performed basketball skills with another female celeb.
The lady he was performing against won but he enjoyed himself and came across as a bit of a lad having a bit of a lark about with audience members and so on.
Anyway at the end of the show all the celebs were given their next "skill" to learn for next week and if I understood correctly Mario and another chap Got..... Drag Queen!!!!!! I reckon it would be hilarious but unfortunately we had to come home and so were unable to see the next show.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Just got back from a weeks hols in Italy. Had a couple days of rain so turned on the tv to pass some time.
So I came across a celeb type talent show where it seemed that Italian celebs were challenged to learn a new "skill" over a week and then perform head to head with another celeb on the show. A couple did trampolining a very attractive couple of ladies did burlesque but my ears pricked up when I heard Marios name and thought surely it can`t be the same one. Well sure enough Mario came on and performed basketball skills with another female celeb.
The lady he was performing against won but he enjoyed himself and came across as a bit of a lad having a bit of a lark about with audience members and so on.
Anyway at the end of the show all the celebs were given their next "skill" to learn for next week and if I understood correctly Mario and another chap Got..... Drag Queen!!!!!! I reckon it would be hilarious but unfortunately we had to come home and so were unable to see the next show.

If it was on Rai then it'll be watchable in the UK, not so much if it was on mediaset.

Top Bottom