England : Leicestershire Market Bosworth Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Been out today for another reccee amazingly bumped into @Lilliburlero at the start point
Version one of route on strava might be a few tweaks need another 5 miles to get a metric century for me without adding miles on the return from Bosworth . Cafe stop checked out and passes my cafe test :okay: cakes might not be to nice pies standards but very cycle friendly offered to fill bottle which was nice just hope it's not so windy on the day . Any suggestions or comments on route more than welcome . Month today :hyper:

That was an unbelievable coincidence, I still can`t get over it and I`v been telling everyone at work about it all day :laugh:

Miles from home, never met each other before, we pull up at the same spot at the same time and I happen to mention to my mate about the CC forum meet up we`re having in a few weeks time and you`re in ear shot of the conversation :ohmy:. You freaked me out when you shuffled up to us and put your hand out to shake mine saying "Carl?" :laugh:. It was surreal :ohmy:

No probs with the route you did on Sunday, looks good :bicycle:. I think us South Derbyshire lads will drop you lot at Snarestone by the looks of it.

What time are we thinking of meeting up at Bosworth Park?

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
That was an unbelievable coincidence, I still can`t get over it and I`v been telling everyone at work about it all day :laugh:

Miles from home, never met each other before, we pull up at the same spot at the same time and I happen to mention to my mate about the CC forum meet up we`re having in a few weeks time and you`re in ear shot of the conversation :ohmy:. You freaked me out when you shuffled up to us and put your hand out to shake mine saying "Carl?" :laugh:. It was surreal :ohmy:

No probs with the route you did on Sunday, looks good :bicycle:. I think us South Derbyshire lads will drop you lot at Snarestone by the looks of it.

What time are we thinking of meeting up at Bosworth Park?
Yeah I still can't believe it
Reasonably happy with route some nice roads .If I get another chance may tweak it a bit if not Im happy as is
Time will probably be 0930 ish to get to cafe before lunch .At the moment it's 23m to cafe so hopefully 1.5 hrs ish but will firm up nearer the he time

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
What bad luck.... There`s an Audax that starts less than 2 miles away from my back door and its on the 4th of September :headshake: .....and it goes through Bosworth :wacko:

http://www.aukweb.net/events/detail/14-670/

Top Bottom