England : Leicestershire Market Bosworth Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Thinking of Beths kitchen , Breedon on the hill , not sure of meeting point but its about 17 miles according to google maps from bosworth park, might need a bit of a go look see about the route .

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Thinking of Beths kitchen , Breedon on the hill , not sure of meeting point but its about 17 miles according to google maps from bosworth park, might need a bit of a go look see about the route .
You must have read my mind . I was think off Breedon and plotting a loop from Bosworth to Breedon the back to Bosworth Dropping people off on the way

cyberknight

You must have read my mind . I was think off Breedon and plotting a loop from Bosworth to Breedon the back to Bosworth Dropping people off on the way
It is a good place, i have visited in a number of times , normally i end up coming from burton , repton, past east midlands airport to breedon but dont ask me anymore as i get lost at the bottom of our road :smile:

That could well work. It's only about 8 miles away for me, make sure the route takes in the road from Breedon-Wilson-Melbourne, a road I don't tire of despite doing it a few 100 times!

cyberknight

That could well work. It's only about 8 miles away for me, make sure the route takes in the road from Breedon-Wilson-Melbourne, a road I don't tire of despite doing it a few 100 times!
Can leave it to anyone who lives around there and knows the roads? i would love to explore but 2 young kids , work etc means i dont really get the time .

cyberknight

Paging @MickeyBlueEyes , keep an ear out for future rides .

Top Bottom