England : Leicestershire Market Bosworth ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
@graham bowers . When I pin down the times I'm sure @Lilliburlero will sort out times from Overseal and the route .
What's your normal pace 14 mph to sort out the times
Don't worry about pace on the ride we will go at the slowest riders pace noone gets left behind

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Hi guys. I'd love to slow you up again but any weekends are out for the foreseeable. My Dad is seriously ill (cancer) and I'm going up to Doncaster Wednesdays and weekends. Easter I think I'm stopping up there so taking bike with me but might not get chance to get out.
I'll keep watching this thread to see how it goes.
Hope you have a good picnic.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Overseal - Measham - Snarestone - Twycross - Congerstone - Bosworth. Its a nice run :thumbsup:
I can ride at any pace you like , i need direction as i get lost at the bottom of our road ,:smile:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Hi guys. I'd love to slow you up again but any weekends are out for the foreseeable. My Dad is seriously ill (cancer) and I'm going up to Doncaster Wednesdays and weekends. Easter I think I'm stopping up there so taking bike with me but might not get chance to get out.
GWS to you dad .

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger

Sorry to hear that @guitarpete247 , thoughts are with you and your family.

I can ride at any pace you like , i need direction as i get lost at the bottom of our road ,:smile:

Sorted :thumbsup:

Just need Paul to reply now.

Top Bottom