England : Leicestershire Market Bosworth ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Sorry for the late notice but i will not be able to come mrs ck wants to go out for the day, i had told her it was the forum ride a couple of times but shes forgot and much as i like you all i think keeping the wife happy might be a better idea in the long run ;)

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Sorry for the late notice but i will not be able to come mrs ck wants to go out for the day, i had told her it was the forum ride a couple of times but shes forgot and much as i like you all i think keeping the wife happy might be a better idea in the long run ;)

That`s a shame Ben, but I know you`re after getting a new bike so I understand about keeping Mrs CK happy ;)

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
No reply from Paul as yet, but I`ll probably be out with him on Sunday and will get an answer. I did mention it to him a few weeks ago and he said he should be ok to do it.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
After consulting my catering manager ( big sister) I have sorted out the times .
Meet Bosworth country park 0900 be riding by at least 0915 back at Bosworth Park by 11.30/11.45 for the picnic.
I would guess we will spend 45 mins to an hour picnicking and chatting then your ride home .
I trying to arrange the same weather as today :sun:but will settle for no :rain:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
After consulting my catering manager ( big sister) I have sorted out the times .
Meet Bosworth country park 0900 be riding by at least 0915 back at Bosworth Park by 11.30/11.45 for the picnic.
I would guess we will spend 45 mins to an hour picnicking and chatting then your ride home .
I trying to arrange the same weather as today :sun:but will settle for no :rain:

Nice one. Paul cant make it this time btw.

@graham bowers - is a 07:45 meet up at Overseal church ok with you?. That would give us plenty of time for a nice and steady ride up to the meeting point.

Top Bottom