Marmite

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Anyone had trouble getting supplies?
Understand there's been a hold up in the supply line because not so much beer has been brewed due to the pub situation.
Managed to get a large pot yesterday in a local small supermarket after a dearth of it.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
blurgh xx(

Tribansman

Veteran
Just get this instead, just as good (if not better)... ^_^

download.jpeg

Tribansman

Veteran
I was obviously joking. Vegemite's vile in comparison, only palatable for people whose taste buds have been eviscerated by too much barbecued food

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've had this jar for about 2 years. It's ok stuff that tastes and spreads like Marmite.

1622244855124.png

classic33

Leg End Member
Yeah, my Marmite ran out yonks ago, will have to really stock up next time back there. Also, Branston, Colemans, HP sauce and Yorkshire tea. You can of course get these over here, but at ridiculous 'import' prices :sad:
Maybe there's money in Marmite after all.

chris50

Understand there's been a hold up in the supply line because not so much beer has been brewed due to the pub situation.
Managed to get a large pot yesterday in a local small supermarket after a dearth of it.

Hi it’s Chris here in australia Just replying to your comment about Fred dean not being mentioned in my book that you found in kindle. It’s not mentioned in the blur unfortunately but it is packed with stuff about Fred dean. Dread dean is reborn, as a youth I knew the great man very well. And rode a Fred dean. Greatest Bikes ever made. I regret the day I sold mine.

Top Bottom