Marmite

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yeah, my Marmite ran out yonks ago, will have to really stock up next time back there. Also, Branston, Colemans, HP sauce and Yorkshire tea. You can of course get these over here, but at ridiculous 'import' prices :sad:
I can get a few of my favourite items at a local food shop, but for more ‘extensive’ goods you might find this site useful: https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwfP8gaDu8AIVBXAYCh0lNQn-EAAYASAAEgLJK_D_BwE

sleuthey

Legendary Member
The 'error' people make is putting too much on, all it needs is a thin smear too much and even a fan like myself finds it gross.

It's also a 'secret ingredient' in many of my sauces/stews and pies not to mention gravy along with a dash of 'Bertie'*

Wooster sauce
I drain the juce of my Branson’s Baked Beans and stir in a spoonful of Yeast Extract. Genuine Marmite does not stir in as well as it’s more viscous.

pawl

Legendary Member
Maybe there's money in Marmite after all.

Just had a look in my jar Cant see any,:laugh::laugh::laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Thanks for the link - I'll have to pass though. Anything ordered would reach Thai customs and excise, then the silliness begins. Only exception I know of is stuff from China. Shame AliExpress don't do any of this stuff.
They do do it, however...
Screenshot_2021-05-29-09-56-05.png

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
MrsP has excelled herself this morning and has arrived back from St. Albans market with 3 packs of marmite sausages. There is a butcher there who makes and sells a variety of swags. The Marmite ones are always the first to sell out.:hungry:

Top Bottom