Mason Bokeh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Just pulled the trigger on one of these. Went for Rival 1x11 with a 700C wheelset.

masongreysram.jpg

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Dom makes very nice bikes. The Ti sounds even better than my Litespeed, though it'll definitely be ££££!

OP
OP
U

User169

Dom makes very nice bikes. The Ti sounds even better than my Litespeed, though it'll definitely be ££££!

The price for the Al version was eye-watering enough for me.

Fugly discs aside, that's very nice. What riding are you going to do with it i.e have you got something different in mind that you wouldn't do with a road bike?

OP
OP
U

User169

[QUOTE 4741119, member: 259"]Looks great! Once you've got the muguards, pannier rack, and a nice bell on it, it'll be even better. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It will definitely have a bell. Mudguards are a maybe.

OP
OP
U

User169

Events like that do appeal to me and I think the Mason is perfect for it. Let us know how you get on. Are you doing the 130 or the 200?

200 - gonna be a long day!!

OP
OP
U

User169

Just got a message to say that it goes in the post this evening and should arrive on Friday!

Also, I saw that Mason don't get to go to Bespoked: they don't qualify as they only provide stock sized frames. Seems a bit mean given that the tubing is completely bespoke and not off-the-shelf.

Top Bottom