Massage Parlour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
buggi said:
i don't like having a pimp... they take too much commission.
Well, your loss. You could have had a free uniform.

Renard

Smokin Joe said:
Welcome to the CycleChat virtual massage parlour. After enjoying tea, coffee, a pint or a relaxing smoke, just pop into the cubicle and get undressed. The girls will be along shortly and you can chhose your fancy. Vikkie, Rebbecca and Nicole are available tonight and they will will cater for your every need.

Should the alarm bell sound in your cubicle, there is a large window at the rear of the gents toilet. You are advised to get your trousers on and get out quickly, as it means the rozzers are here.

I didn't see that Fabfoodie had opened a nearby brothel yesterday. This place is much more high class, though.

Perv :angry:

Keith Oates

Janner
The distinct fialure you've had in getting the girl in your avatar to raise her top a few more inches suggests to me SJ, that you are not the man to run this establishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Keith Oates said:
The distinct fialure you've had in getting the girl in your avatar to raise her top a few more inches suggests to me SJ, that you are not the man to run this establishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to pay the entrance fee to see more, Keith.

I'm sure Joe will take yuan any day Keith - exclamation marks at dawn! :angry:
(You know how nasty these parlour proprietors are.)

Top Bottom