Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels 2012 now sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattobrien

Guru
I am selling my Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels.

They are with a shimano 10 speed hub and I bought them in 2012.

The wheels are in good condition, although the very end if the decals / stickers have peeled very slightly. It is probably on one or two mm, and only very at the tapered end.

I have only stopped using them as I have switched to a commenter bike with disc brakes.

I would be very happy to provide photos on request. I will need to wait until the light is a bit better though.

The wheels are based with me in Ipswich and if anyone would like to view them, I would be happy to accommodate.

I am looking for £200 for the wheels, plus postage, although collection and inspection is preferred.

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks Matt

Steve T

Veteran
Could you post up some photo's please? I am possibly in Ipswich after easter working so could come and look at them potentially.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I am selling my Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels.

They are with a shimano 10 speed hub and I bought them in 2012.

The wheels are in good condition, although the very end if the decals / stickers have peeled very slightly. It is probably on one or two mm, and only very at the tapered end.

I have only stopped using them as I have switched to a commenter bike with disc brakes.

I would be very happy to provide photos on request. I will need to wait until the light is a bit better though.

The wheels are based with me in Ipswich and if anyone would like to view them, I would be happy to accommodate.

I am looking for £200 for the wheels, plus postage, although collection and inspection is preferred.

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks Matt
whats the mileage on them Matt

OP
OP
mattobrien

mattobrien

Guru
whats the mileage on them Matt
I think it is probably around 3.5k.

That said, being in Suffolk we don't actually have any hills or a single categorised climb, so braking is a bit of a novelty round here, meaning that rims do not suffer the same degree of wear as they might in other, more vertically challenging parts of the country.

I have also made sure that rims and pads were cleaned after each ride to minimise any premature wear. The pads used wear kool stop salmon, so a softer brake pad, hoping that they would take most of the wear of braking.

I will make sure I include pictures of rims and any wear when I get some sorted.

Thanks Matt

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Matt.
I'm in Ipswich overnight tomorrow are these wheels still for sale? If is it poss to have a look at them?

Top Bottom