Mavic Open Pro Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
I have a set of Mavic open pro rims with Mech hubs with 9 speed on the rear wheel (used but rims still in good condition), i have had in the shed for a cpl of years and never got around to using on anything.
A lad i know wants to buy them off me but i have no idea of a value so don't want to rip him off but also don't want to almost give them away, does anyone have any idea of a value .

Thanks

PpPete

Legendary Member
Not familiar with "Mech" hubs ? Miche maybe ?

PpPete

Legendary Member
New you'd looking at around £200-£230 for the rims/hubs/spokes (Buying at the cheapest sources and not counting the cost of the build - which I factor out because I always build my own). Maybe add on a bit for the cassette, although new owner may want to replace that unless part-worn chain available to go with it.
Depending on the mileage somewhat less than half of the above might be considered a fair price.
If I was in the market for something like that (which I hasten to add I'm not !) I'd be getting the gauge out to see how much rim thickness is left in the brake track.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I sold a 10 plus year old Open 4CD rim and Mavic 501 hubs for about £70 a couple of years back - buyer was very happy with them, and the price was good for me.

Top Bottom