Maximum Rider Weight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Ah!
I (and possibly others) immediately thought "road bike" when you said "carbon frame". I don't know if that makes much difference but it's worth highlighting I think.
I read that as he wants to do cycling other than MTB (away from trails), i.e. On a roadbike. Dk if Orbea make carbon MTBs even

Might help if OP actually links the bike he is looking at :-)

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I read that as he wants to do cycling other than MTB (away from trails), i.e. On a roadbike. Dk if Orbea make carbon MTBs even

Might help if OP actually links the bike he is looking at :-)
They do. I just checked.
I also see how you interpreted it differently.

OP
OP
S

STEVEMO

HI ALL , SOME ASKED FOR THE BIKE DETAILS . THE BIKE IS THE ORBEA ALMA M30 27.5 . 2015 MODEL NEW AND HALF THE RRP. SO WITH THE COFIRMATION FROM SPAIN THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED SO WHEN IT COMES I WILL LOAD PICS AND GIVE A HONEST REVIEW.

HI ALL , SOME ASKED FOR THE BIKE DETAILS . THE BIKE IS THE ORBEA ALMA M30 27.5 . 2015 MODEL NEW AND HALF THE RRP. SO WITH THE COFIRMATION FROM SPAIN THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED SO WHEN IT COMES I WILL LOAD PICS AND GIVE A HONEST REVIEW.
THANKS FOR YOUR VERY SHOUTY REPLY!!!!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:
@STEVEMO - just to let you know, all caps is considered as SHOUTING in forum posts, so would you mind please using sentence case.

Thanks a lot. :okay:

Top Bottom