May have made a huge mistake..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NigC

dondare said:
Who's got a wet bum this morning, then?

Guilty ;)

Got over-confident in the weather and didn't pay it enough respect this-morning :smile:

EDIT: Oops, wrong thread, but close enough :cry:

On and staying on. I'm not trying to kid myself I'm a full-on roadie, if I was I'd have to take the Topeak Super-Tourist rack off as well.........;)

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Well managed to avoid the rain yesterday but it has given me a hint to put the guards back on and stop being so stupid,will just have to put up with the 300g weight penalty:biggrin:
more rain forecast for tonight too.:smile:

Main bike has them on all year round but the fixie hasn't...so I don't use the fixie in the rain if I can help it...plus the British weather seems to change every week.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Nice and cool and overcast in London. No rain, no guards (havn't got round to buying any for the new bike).

Good I hope it p155e5 down all day...it shuts my next door neighbours up.

sadjack

Tynan said:
mine were fitted when new and I hardly know they're there

I seriously get the arse when following someone else when the roads are wet, it's suprised how far behind a bike throw wet dirty water into the air and more importantly my face

I am with Tynan on this.

StuartG

slower but further
Doh - I ordered a flashy new bike this week - with mudguards. Then I realised that if there was any prospect of rain sullying its pristiness I would be using my old bike!

What a waste ...

Top Bottom