MBIFO 'Any old iron'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Have we got room for another MBIFO thread? 🤔
Yeah... Of course we do.

MBIFO a rusty old crane on the High Peak Trail.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
do these count ?

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Surely the prize for "MBIFO old iron" has to go to Danny MacAskill for this early film from nearly 10 years ago.
I watched this with no idea who Danny was or what he could do with a bike; utterly spellbinding, this film is a work of art and i'm only too happy to have an excuse to post it again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShbC5yVqOdI

Those bolts sticking up at 1min52 give me the heebie jeebies!

Brummie53

Impressive film bike and rider! The sort of thing you try at 17 except I don’t think I’d have done it then let alone decades later! Hats off to the rider. I agree with you @lazybloke you wouldn’t want to fall off and land on your testimonials of those bolts. Arrrgh

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Surely the prize for "MBIFO old iron" has to go to Danny MacAskill for this early film from nearly 10 years ago.
I watched this with no idea who Danny was or what he could do with a bike; utterly spellbinding, this film is a work of art and i'm only too happy to have an excuse to post it again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShbC5yVqOdI

Those bolts sticking up at 1min52 give me the heebie jeebies!

Plenty of rust in that!! 👌

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

MBIFO an old iron grass roller in the Pocket Park, Gt. Billing village.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

@biggs682 No, I think it's the first time I've seen them. Maybe someone found them in a barn or shed and thought they would look good by the cross roads?
Have you noticed the rusty old crane and farm machinery behind the gates with the eagles?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@biggs682 No, I think it's the first time I've seen them. Maybe someone found them in a barn or shed and thought they would look good by the cross roads?
Have you noticed the rusty old crane and farm machinery behind the gates with the eagles?
Those on the crossroads have been there a few good months .

I might have noticed them but can't be sure

Top Bottom