MBIFO something wonky

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_3110.JPG

MBIFO a wonky whistle sign.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
DSC_3137.JPG

MBIFO a wonky bin at Sixfields.

FrothNinja

Veteran
MBIFO some out of kilter Shaggy Ink Caps
DSC_9706 Shaggy Ink Cap, Coprinus comatus, Coal Clough Windfarm.JPG

Wonky Audi.

IMG-20231105-124410-792.jpg

Backstory as told to me by a fella that was collecting victorian bottles uncovered by the recent rain washing away the dirt (apparently they used to be used as hardcore).

This was been driven by a newly qualified driver who has now learnt not to follow sat nav blindly, I can sympathise a little as I nearly drove up this track several years ago as on maps it does show as a paved lane. I wasn't even riding at this point I just wanted to explore the track. Some of the ruts were 2-3 ft deep so I have no idea how this will be recovered!

FrothNinja

Veteran
Wonky Audi.

View attachment 712564

Backstory as told to me by a fella that was collecting victorian bottles uncovered by the recent rain washing away the dirt (apparently they used to be used as hardcore).

This was been driven by a newly qualified driver who has now learnt not to follow sat nav blindly, I can sympathise a little as I nearly drove up this track several years ago as on maps it does show as a paved lane. I wasn't even riding at this point I just wanted to explore the track. Some of the ruts were 2-3 ft deep so I have no idea how this will be recovered!

Darwinism in action

Top Bottom