Me and my Old Raleigh.

velocipede2288 said:
Here is a picture of me and my old Raleigh tourer, at least 25 years old but still getting me around
.C:WINDOWSDesktopcyclesmeraleigh.JPG
Hello velocipede.

You need to upload your picture to a web server and then post the link here.

there are a few free places that allows you upload pictures but I can't think of any names now :sad:

I'd love to see a picture of your Raleigh though, I have a 16 year old Raleigh that I use on a daily basis and I love it.

Have you seen this link?

Rick

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
RRSODL said:
Hello velocipede.

You need to upload your picture to a web server and then post the link here.

Rick
Actually, you don't (sorry RRSODL):

In the 'Post reply' box I'm typing in now, there is a toolbar at the top with Fonts etc. One of them is a paperclip for attaching. Click it and the 'Manage Attachments' box comes up. Click 'Browse' to find your picture, then 'Upload'...now wait a while....and some more and then.....a tad longer and if your file size is within the limit you'll see all of a sudden a little File attached kinda blue writing. If you then preview post you'll find your picture's there in glorious Technicolour (unless its a B&W photo...).

So easy, even I can do it!

longers

Veteran
I can sometimes do it, I think my file size might be too big sometimes though.

How would I go about changing the file size please?

col

Veteran
I find by clicking on manage attatchments,then browse then load,it resizes for the forum for you.

Sorry ,you need to click on post reply first.

Fab Foodie said:
Actually, you don't (sorry RRSODL):

In the 'Post reply' box I'm typing in now, there is a toolbar at the top with Fonts etc. One of them is a paperclip for attaching. Click it and the 'Manage Attachments' box comes up. Click 'Browse' to find your picture, then 'Upload'...now wait a while....and some more and then.....a tad longer and if your file size is within the limit you'll see all of a sudden a little File attached kinda blue writing. If you then preview post you'll find your picture's there in glorious Technicolour (unless its a B&W photo...).

So easy, even I can do it!
Wonderful :biggrin: - Cyclechat gives FREE web space for pics too

Great stuff.

Rick

Top Bottom