1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me and my Old Raleigh.

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by velocipede2288, 27 Nov 2007.

1. velocipede2288

velocipede2288 New Member

[​IMG][/IMG]Here is a picture of me and my old Raleigh tourer, at least 25 years old but still getting me around
    .C:WINDOWSDesktopcyclesmeraleigh.JPG

2. Spoked Wheels

Spoked Wheels Guru

Hello velocipede.

You need to upload your picture to a web server and then post the link here.

there are a few free places that allows you upload pictures but I can't think of any names now :sad:

I'd love to see a picture of your Raleigh though, I have a 16 year old Raleigh that I use on a daily basis and I love it.

Have you seen this link?

Rick

3. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Actually, you don't (sorry RRSODL):

In the 'Post reply' box I'm typing in now, there is a toolbar at the top with Fonts etc. One of them is a paperclip for attaching. Click it and the 'Manage Attachments' box comes up. Click 'Browse' to find your picture, then 'Upload'...now wait a while....and some more and then.....a tad longer and if your file size is within the limit you'll see all of a sudden a little File attached kinda blue writing. If you then preview post you'll find your picture's there in glorious Technicolour (unless its a B&W photo...).

So easy, even I can do it!

4. longers

longers Veteran

I can sometimes do it, I think my file size might be too big sometimes though.

How would I go about changing the file size please?

5. col

col Veteran

I find by clicking on manage attatchments,then browse then load,it resizes for the forum for you.

Sorry ,you need to click on post reply first.

6. Spoked Wheels

Spoked Wheels Guru

Wonderful :biggrin: - Cyclechat gives FREE web space for pics too

Great stuff.

Rick