Me gotz burpday pressies!! Yay!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Enjoy your day.

Will be seeing piccies of you parading the various items of apparel?

Tea in bed? Can't remember the last time it happened to me. I'm officially allowed an extra 30 minutes in bed on my wife's birthday before she starts demanding tea.

col

Legendary Member
All the best BTFB,cool prezzies ;)

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Thankyou...thankyou:smile::biggrin:

...and it get seven better....tomorrow I get a pare of nike over shoes that fit as well!.

...and Saturday is the off for me...just doing some last minute re arranging of kit and trying to work out a route:eek::sad::rolleyes:

I've got a wife who is supporting me in all I am doing which is superb....this trip will hopefully be the beginning of a whole lifestyle change for me...I know that it's started already just looking at these 'trendy' crocks on my feet...;):thumbsup:

Happy birthday!

It was mine a couple of weeks ago and Mrs D got me the juggling balls I asked for and strangely an expensive megatron toy I can't work out how to transform properly ;). All I said was I fancied maybe seeing the film to see what they'd done with it. Got myself a cheap folding bike also so I can ride around the park with the little un with the same wheel size so I don't fall off going so slowely.

postman

Legendary Member
Tea in bed.We had this subject last week.For the past seventeen years it has been me who makes the tea .So i questioned it .The wife gave me her Bible.There it was HEBREWS.

Top Bottom