Me tooth fell oot!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Fnaar said:
...I dived into the shallow end.... :thumbsup: (I was 14, probably trying to impress someone...:wacko:)

Thats what happened to me - trying to impress someone on a downhill with a sharp left at the bottom, crap tyres - equals crash..

red_tom

Is it safe?

marathon_man.jpg

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
yenrod said:
The only thing that 'does me' re dentists; is the needle - it, itself is ok but the pain of it going in :thumbsup:
Moving away from dentistry, briefly, I once had to have an injection in the end of my willy :wacko: (it's a long story...) And the woman administering it was my mum's next-door neighbour! :wacko: (she was a nurse in the hospital, you understand, nothing recreational!!!) (She could never look me in the eyes, after that :sad:)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Fnaar said:
Moving away from dentistry, briefly, I once had to have an injection in the end of my willy ;) (it's a long story...) And the woman administering it was my mum's next-door neighbour! :biggrin: (she was a nurse in the hospital, you understand, nothing recreational!!!) (She could never look me in the eyes, after that :biggrin:)

Eye, surely:biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
Fnaar said:
Moving away from dentistry, briefly, I once had to have an injection in the end of my willy :biggrin: (it's a long story...) And the woman administering it was my mum's next-door neighbour! :smile: (she was a nurse in the hospital, you understand, nothing recreational!!!) (She could never look me in the eyes, after that :biggrin:)

Ditto, except my Mum couldn't bear to do the tugging when aforesaid member was stuck in a zip. So the next door neighbour did.......I wouldn't mind I was 17 at the time.;)

Alright, I was 7.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Fnaar said:
Moving away from dentistry, briefly, I once had to have an injection in the end of my willy :biggrin: (it's a long story...) And the woman administering it was my mum's next-door neighbour! :smile: (she was a nurse in the hospital, you understand, nothing recreational!!!) (She could never look me in the eyes, after that :biggrin:)

;)

** faints **

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Hover Fly said:
Fnaar, you've got to tell us, why? and is there anything we can do to avoid it for ourselves?

At the risk of grossing people out, it involved enthusiastic rumpy pumpy on a sandy beach, and a torn frenulum, thereby needing minor surgery/stitching. I shall leave the rest to your imagination, and move on.... ;)

(or were you asking about the tooth bit?)

graham56

Guru
Fnaar said:
At the risk of grossing people out, it involved enthusiastic rumpy pumpy on a sandy beach, and a torn frenulum, thereby needing minor surgery/stitching. I shall leave the rest to your imagination, and move on.... :biggrin:

(or were you asking about the tooth bit?)

What? you mean to say you broke the banjo string ;):ohmy:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I once had a biopsy taken by passing a needle down the length of my urethra.
The nurse assured me not to worry if I became aroused. ;)

I also had my vasectomy under local anaesthetic, that was quite a funny experience.:biggrin:

Top Bottom