Me tooth fell oot!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
When I was 14, I hit me mooth on the bottom of a swimming pool, and me tooth got broke. Had some kind of false thing added which lasted till 1991..... then got a falsie (porcelain, held to me skull with gold posts, no less) which lasted till.... the neet! Was at a leaving do for a colleaugue, took sip of me forst pint, and me tooth was flurting in me pint! Yikes!:laugh::laugh::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

gbb

Legendary Member
Get it under the pillow then.
You lucky git...none of my teeth fell out. I feel cheated :laugh:

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
gbb said:
Yes, but I'm 46. teeth aren't meant to fall out now.... :sad::laugh:

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
gbb said:
Ask Fnaar what beer he was drinking. I'll avoid it if you don't mind.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Yesh, I know....
going to dentisht tomorra..
2.30 (tooth-hurty :laugh:
Actually, it doesn't hurt at all, but you're right, it might hurt me wallet! :laugh:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Hopefully it won't be too expensive and just a case of sticking it back on.... I have 3 false teeth ... lost 2 falling down a slide, and the 3rd ... taking a corner too fast on a bike when I was about 14 (about 8 years after you). Its only came out about 2 or 3 times... one time I sneezed and it shot across the room and had to get friends to look for it!!! (Found it under the fireplace.

Aperitif

Meme bar
My cousin smashed my front teeth out when I was about 7...one Sunday in St Margaret's Terrace, Acton. A Sunday - and I had been looking forward to seeing Jason and the Argonauts all flipping week!
I was standing 'nearby' while he was swishing his brother's golf wood...

Funnily enough, I work in 'the dental business' now :biggrin:

Loctite should fix it Fnarr! :biggrin:

Globalti

Legendary Member
I also chipped a front tooth diving off the top board. Later I got two more knocked out by an ice cream seller so now I have three porcelain jobs in a row. I'm 52 now and they still seem good as new. *Touches wood*

ChrisKH

Guru
Rigid Raider said:
I also chipped a front tooth diving off the top board. Later I got two more knocked out by an ice cream seller so now I have three porcelain jobs in a row. I'm 52 now and they still seem good as new. *Touches wood*

Oh do tell.

I broke my front tooth in half (diagonally) when I was eight on a metal climbing frame. It's still there. Asked about a cap recently (mid-life crisis, obviously) and they quoted big money.

Top Bottom