Meat Loaf

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Sad news.

Reactions: C R

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I saw him perform in Hannover in the 80s. He was great. Not only musically, but also in stature. He was massive. He went on to make a big improvement in his health. A great performer. RIP

This actually quite upset me, David Bowie, now Meatloaf, my Teen idols dying off one by one. I played the bat out of Hell album to death for years. When I joined the Army you could hear the album playing from somewhere in the barracks before work started then long into the night after work stopped .Seen him live 3 times, the last time he was well past his best but still good entertainment.

postman

Legendary Member
Just downloaded Meatloaf to Spotify and now playing my song,Two out of three ain't bad.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The Bat Out Of Hell LP used to be blasted continuously out of a neighbours window on my mum and dad;s street in the late 1970's early 1980's. This made me dislike Meat Loaf immensely!:ninja:I mellowed in the years after she (neighbour) moved out and we weren't forced to listen to it day in day out. :rolleyes:

On another note my mum's home made meat loaf in the 1980's along with chips and mushy peas was my favourite meal for years!:hungry:

winjim

Smash the cistern
And before anyone asks, it's:
  • Lie to you
  • Forget the way you feel right now
  • Forgive myself if we don't go all the way
  • Turn back
  • Do it better than I do it with you
  • Stop dreaming of you every night of my life
  • See that it's time to move on
  • Screw around

Top Bottom