Meat Loaf

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
On days like today the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame need to take a step back and consider why someone like Meat Loaf was never admitted.
Bat out of Hell was in the charts for over 500 weeks.
He is one of a number of glaring omissions along with Steinman.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
On days like today the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame need to take a step back and consider why someone like Meat Loaf was never admitted.
Bat out of Hell was in the charts for over 500 weeks.
He is one of a number of glaring omissions along with Steinman.
According to wiki it still sells an estimated 200,000 a year.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
A shame. Liked what I saw of him in interviews. Loved a couple of his songs. We'll never know what else he might have achieved (songwriting/acting etc) if he'd only worn a mask and not been anti-vax. Chalk another one up to covid. Sad, perplexing times.

• Sad
Reactions: C R

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Wasn't he on a chat show once with Dame Edna who addressed him as "Mr Loaf"?
RIP.

Meatloaf had a story to tell. From his name to his music. Not a good news story but a story nevertheless. I go all quite when lIstening To him. A legend.

Being reported that he died from Covid. No mention of whether he‘d been vaccinated but he spoke of ‘not wanting to be controlled’ and politicians forcing restrictions on people.
I have been told this was the cause of death and that he was a vocal anti-vaxxer, do not know for certain whether this is true or not.

Not really my cup of tea musically, but very much loved by a lot of people of "my era" and beyond. RIP.

Milzy

Guru
I have been told this was the cause of death and that he was a vocal anti-vaxxer, do not know for certain whether this is true or not.

Not really my cup of tea musically, but very much loved by a lot of people of "my era" and beyond. RIP.
He was anti vax & stated he’d rather die than be locked down. Foolish been that age with a high BMI suffering from Asthma. My elderly neighbours said the same but it’s worked out for them as they have had 3 doses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom